Thursday, June 1, 2023

EPISODE 3: Tower Trimming, New Cars and What I've Seen & Heard

After some delay - due to moving my video location to my workshop and also because of chores associated with the Memorial Day holiday - I was able to get Episode 3 posted on YouTube. I had a chance to start working on the Control Tower rebuild, show off a few recently-acquired cars, and talk about some great hobby content I've come across lately. I think it's important for our hobby content creators to support each other - the Seen and Heard segment is my way of doing that.


As I was editing this episode, I began to consider more fully how I would demonstrate the various steps in the reconstruction of the tower. While I don't want to turn it into a long Gone With The Wind project, I need to balance clarity of process with some level of concise presentation. For parts of the project that are repetitive or tedious, I can speed up the footage and use creative editing to help. On the other hand, that calls for a separate voice-over track vs. simply talking through a segment in real time while you're doing it. I'll get it figured out...  Check out the episode HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search SLOT, Links & the web

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP