Saturday, February 10, 2024

SJ EPISODE 8: Building a New Track Part 2 - A Table for Your Track

Everyone's slot car track needs a place to live. Where you gonna put it? In this video, I share a brief overview of my own track table - its overall layout and construction type, practical considerations, and testing prior to finalizing installation. Though I don't get much into carpentry details, a big part of this project involves building the cabinetry that provides support for the track and plenty of storage.


Afterwards, I share a couple of new purchases and then some thoughts on new manufacturer offerings and a group slot chat you should definitely drop in on. I think this will be a pretty popular episode. You can watch it HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search SLOT, Links & the web

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP