Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New Slot.It Additions Ready for the Race Grid

The first and only Slot.It car I owned was the original Audi R8C - which I gather has become somewhat of a collector's item. Mine is still in practically-new condition -- I ran it on my old track for a handful of laps, but while it was a beautiful car, I found it to be rather tail heavy, dodgy on the curves and generally, somewhat of a dog on my plastic track.
I subsequently found out that this car was perhaps better suited to longer, routed tracks...and while Slot.It has since improved the chassis design with it's more recent "reloaded" version, I doubt that I would buy another Audi. That said, it's clear that newer Slot.It cars are much improved over those first efforts, and recently I was very happy to add the new Sauber Mercedes CAO6e and the magenta Silk Cut Jaguar XJR12 CA13b.
PHOTO CREDITS: Slot.It.
You can bet I'm very eager to test these beauties on the new track; based on the general consensus of sloters everywhere, I am pretty certain they will perform better than my old Audi. That won't be for a little while yet, however--since The Schweizering is not quire ready for racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search SLOT, Links & the web

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP