Friday, April 2, 2021

Two Lovely Lamborghinis

 Up till now, the only Lamborghinis I have in my collection were an old Scalextric red Diablo with a partially-broken wing and a yellow Ninco Diablo in a very cool Corona livery. Unfortunately, the latter arrived as "used" - and while the seller insisted that the rear wing was in the package, it was missing when it arrived. At some point I will restore both and get them running decently, but in the meantime, I found a couple garage-mates for them.

Looking forward to seeing these two Lamborghinis square off on the track.

The Ninco Gallardo is a sharp model with a livery that I've always admired. The Carrera Huracan GT3 Italia is every bit as attractive, with a livery in colors that my best friend (who is of Italian ancestry) will be sure to like. It will be a while before I get them on the track, but it will be interesting to compare the two.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search SLOT, Links & the web

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP