Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Inventory Photography Complete! For Now, Anyway...

 I was finally able to finish photographing all the cars I had, which took a little longer than I had expected. Stacks of car cases sat scattered around the basement as I methodically wen from stack-to-stack, taking them into the workshop, setting them on a white background and snapping away with my iPhone. I thought I was done, then found a straggler hiding in a toolbox that I had originally set up for racing. It was a 90's SCX SRS Lancia LC2 that while in good shape, had yellowed considerably--probably due to UV light's affect on its lexan body.



 The total car count was at 236 including the Lancia,..until the Powerslot Lola T-298 that I had picked up on eBay arrived in the mail. I had wanted one of these long-discontinued cars for quite a while, but failed to get one when they were commonly available. I managed to snag this one at a very good price; (see below) it was used but looks practically new.


So the total stands at 237--although this doesn't include the two Daytona Prototypes and the two Artin F1 cars that I will be selling soon, probably on eBay. I just never really warmed up to the prototypes, and as I don't do F1 cars, I have no need for the Artins. They are actually not bad cars (I have at least a half-dozen Artin 911s and Mercedes CLKs) but I would just as soon let them go for some pocket change.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search SLOT, Links & the web

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP