Thursday, January 18, 2024

SJ EPISODE 6: Back in the YouTube Saddle Again - with The New Track

In the much delayed Episode 6, I talk a little bit about my absence from YouTube and some of the life changes I've been going through (retirement, grandfatherhood). Thankfully there's been plenty of great slot car content on YouTube over the intervening months, so that's a good thing.  I also explain how and why I've temporarily set the track control tower project aside to work on a new priority - namely, a track to race on. We'll get back to the tower in a bit, but the main goal now is to take my subscribers on a trip to see how the track is planned, built and completed - from A to Z.


After we get a look at where things stand now in construction, I spend a couple of moments taking about some things and people I've come across on YouTube and Facebook. I always enjoy giving a shout-out to people who are taking the time to share their hobby activities, as well as their ideas and tips that can add to our enjoyment.  Hope you like the episode - you can find it HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search SLOT, Links & the web

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP