Sunday, April 9, 2023

Lamborghini and Audi Roll into the Slot Car Garage

 Some new cars keep trickling into the garage, as I continue to scour eBay for the occasional good deal. While prices can sometimes be crazy, I've managed to find some new old stock or nearly-new cars at decent price. One example is this Lamborghini Huracan from Carrera.


I really like the yellow and blue livery on this one, and the white wheels really make it pop (did I ever mention that I really don't like black wheels on race cars?) I already had one other Huracan in the collection, but this one was hard to resist. The other new car to be added was an Avant Slot Audi R10.


I already have two other R10s in the garage, but I have been looking for this Kolles livery for a while; every now and then one becomes available and I was able to snatch this one up. I was surprised how light and thin the body looks on this as opposed to most manufacturers' cars, although I have not taken it apart for a closer look yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search SLOT, Links & the web

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP