Sunday, April 16, 2023

This Has Got to be a World-Record-Size Home Track

 I'm sure a lot of people share one of my wife's hobbies - scanning Zillow to look at people's houses and seeing what today's dollar will buy in various parts of the country. We're not planning to move anytime soon ourselves, but it's always fun to think about what it might be like to live somewhere else or have a vacation home. So, the other day, when she mentioned that she had come across a house not far from us that had 8 slot car tracks I knew I had to check out that listing. What she really meant was that it was not 8 separate tracks, but a SINGLE 8-LANE HOME TRACK.



Not that there's much of a difference. The track - which appears to be located in the basement - has to be the biggest track that I have ever seen in a house. Not that it's really a home track...it appears to be a huge commercial track that someone managed to cram inside their house. Cram might not be accurate, though, since it appears that there is room to spare around this behemoth.

Someone on my Facebook page said they think this track may have once been located at a commercial shop in Elyria, Ohio - which may be possible, that's only about 45 miles away. In any case, this is certainly impressive. Did I mention the house also has an indoor pool? For over a million dollars, it should. Definitely out of my price range...

The listing can be found HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search SLOT, Links & the web

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP