Wednesday, April 26, 2023

I Don't Run or Race Formula 1...So The Artins Are Moving On.

These two Artin Formula 1 cars have been among the first cars I ever owned. Certainly not the fastest cars, with their modest motor and light magnet, they were still dependable runners, regularly drifting around the curves--even though real F1 cars don't do that. It's not that I don't like F1 cars, it's just that I have my hands full collecting endurance racers and can't afford to add another category to my "must have" list. As a result, these have been posted on eBay in the hopes of collecting a few bucks to go toward something I really want.



Both cars are in excellent shape; they have had little track time and should run fine - especially with some light scuffing/sanding of the original tires. Probably best for providing new racers a decent runner in the event that you don't want to let them use one of your more expensive cars. If you want to take a look, the listings are here:

Artin 1:32 Formula 1 No. 8 (Mercedes)

Artin 1:32 Formula 1 No. 1 (Ferrari)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search SLOT, Links & the web

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP