Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Looking for Value in a Great-Looking Car? These Fly Cars Have it.

In my never-ending search for new and used car values, I keep coming across some nice Fly cars that I just can't resist. These two recent additions to the garage are good examples of what I mean, and as long as I can find 'em, I'll continue to buy 'em.


The white car is the first 908/3 that I have owned; I may be tempted to add an NSR version at some point, but for now this one will fit the bill nicely in terms of the late 60's/early 70's open racers. This is in addition to the open cockpit 908 and 908 Flunder that I have recently acquired. Of course they will need some tuning, but as they will probably be run against one another, this should make for a fun time.

 


The Venturi was a (Yellow Pages) special edition that was purchased as new stock on eBay for just $25. This was from a non-slot car dealer that may have undervalued it a little...but similar deals are out there from other sellers. That price is hard to resist - and this will make my third Venturi. As I like even numbers, I will probably find another one so I have a nice little class for racing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search SLOT, Links & the web

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP